Assembly Team Leader
30.00 - 35.00 Hamilton, ON L8H 3L3
Our client has an immediate need for a Mechanical Team Leader for their very busy machine assembly environment.
• Provide leadership to the manufacturing team, supporting a period of rapid growth
• Assist operations' team in the streamlining of manufacturing to reduce costs of manufacturing integrated solutions
• Assist in recruiting the manufacturing team
• Responsible for enforcing OH&S for your team
• Responsible for ensuring all project deadlines, budgets and schedules are maintained to manage company's and client's expectations
• Ensure all projects are completed to design specifications and per the quality control standards
• Provide leadership to after sales service and support team to mitigate down time and production losses for clients
• Responsible for managing all subcontractors and quality of subcontracted work related to projects
• Responsible for all necessary repairs and maintenance to the operating facility
If you are an experienced Mechanical Team Leader seeking an immediate opportunity and would like to apply for this position, please submit your résumé by clicking Apply Online and completing your online application, or submit your resume by:
Toll Free Fax: 1.866.294.1534
Thank you for your interest in this position – we look forward to working with you.
Hire Choice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.