Machine Operator Direct Hire
L7M 1A6 Burlington, ON L7M 1A6
Full time, direct hire Machine Operators required for busy manufacturing plant in Burlington. The hourly pay for this position is $18.50/hour + $3/hour department premium + $0.75/hour shift premium for working certain shifts.
- Set up and operate manufacturing machinery
- Changeover machine moulds as required for specific part runs
- Basic machine maintenance to ensure that your equipment is in good working order, including participating in scheduled preventative maintenance
- Work to maximize the efficiencies of your machinery to contribute to increased production
- Mechanical aptitude, machine maintenance, and previous machine operating experience required
- Working knowledge of ISO standards, as well as strict compliance with company Health & Safety Policies at all times
- Good hand eye coordination
- Experience with various measurement devices and gauges, including vernier, caliper, micrometers, as well as the ability to perform basic math
This is an excellent opportunity with a company that understands the value of their employees and where the average tenure of their workforce is nearly 20 years.
Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts, including 8-hours with overtime during training, eventually leading to 12 hour continental rotation that would included days, nights and weekend work
If you are an experience Machine Operator looking for a long term, stable and rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration by:
- Email: jobs[at]hirechoice.ca
- Toll Free Fax: 1.866.294.1534
Thank you for your interest in this position - we look forward to working with you!